Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A fresh restart

It's been a few years since my last blog attempts and there are so many great blogs on brewing, beer and breweries that I feel little need to muddle the waters with my own thoughts on these matters. I know there are some blogs on beer and travel too, but I still feel that the excitement of visiting new places and trying out local brews are worth a few words - besides I just thought up the phrase Beer Trotter so I feel I should abuse that to some effect :)

I can't promise a steady blogging schedule but will attempt to write down my thoughts and feelings after having gone beer trotting somewhere in the wide world.

EDIT:
Apparently Beer Trotter has already been used as a blog name, even here on blogspot, see beertrotter. But it's too late for me to change now, besides that blog has not been active since 2008 and mine has the definite article :)

No comments:

Post a Comment