The festival will be held at their new Sundland brewery in Drammen, about 30 km west of Oslo, to taste beers from a number of international top breweries.
The current list of guest breweries:
- Picobrouwerij Alvinne (BE)
- Brouwerij De Molen (NL)
- Närke Kulturbryggeri (SE)Loverbeer (IT)
- Brouwerij van Rulles (BE)
- Nøgne Ø (NO)
- Brouwerij Emelisse (NL)
- Kinn (NO)
- De Struise Brouwers (BE)
- Nynäshamns Ångbryggeri (SE)
- Birrificio di Montegioco (IT)
In addition to these, HaandBryggeriet has enlisted the help of local macro brewery Aass, known in Norway for their Pils and Bayer lagers.
A limited number of tickets will be sold, to avoid overcrowding, so make sure to check out their website for news on ticket sales.